New synchronizing CoME EASY tools have been developed. They build upon the identified compatibilities and mutually reinforcing merits of various energy and climate policy management initiatives, including the European Energy Award, the Covenant of Mayors, the standards ISO 50’001 and ISO 37’120 and the Smart Cities and Communities programme. The tools have been embedded as additional features into the eea Management Tool EMT and are the following:
- Benchmarking Tools
- Calculation Tools and Facilitators
- Training Materials and Guidelines
The use of the the CoME EASY tools is free of charge.
For receiving access to the Open Platform and all CoME EASY tools, please click on your country, download the form and send your inquiry to the respective contact indicated (missing links will follow soon):
As soon as you have registered, you will automatically join the “Fellow Communities Club”. As a member of the Fellows Club you benefit from the opportunity to:
- access downloading materials, including introductions to the CoME EASY tools,
- be kept informed about further developments on the projects and its outputs through the CoME EASY newsletter, and
- exchange with fellow cities and municipalities.